EVERY PURCHASE SUPPORTS CANNABIS RESEARCH
Founded in 1986, the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit research and educational organization that develops medical, legal, and cultural contexts for people to benefit from the careful uses of psychedelics and marijuana.
They further our mission by:
- Developing psychedelics and marijuana into prescription medicines
- Training therapists and working to establish a network of treatment centers
- Supporting scientific research into spirituality, creativity, and neuroscience
- Educating the public honestly about the risks and benefits of psychedelics and marijuana.
This holiday season, FLORA + BAST will donate $5 from each unit sold through floraandbast.com. MAPS relies on the generosity of individual donors. Research into the beneficial potential of psychedelics and cannabis is being conducted under federal guidelines, but no funding for this research is yet available from governments, for-profit pharmaceutical companies, or major foundations. That means that the future of psychedelic and cannabis research depends on individual donors and family foundations. Please consider making a donation today.
We envision a world where psychedelics and marijuana are safely and legally available for beneficial uses, and where research is governed by rigorous scientific evaluation of their risks and benefits.
- Transparency— Information is shared openly and clearly. Communications are respectful, honest, and forthright.
- Passion and Perseverance— We persist in the face of challenges. We have a sense of urgency about our work, and know that it's a long-term effort.
- Intelligent Risk— Our decisions are informed by research. We try new things and learn from our mistakes.
- Trust and Accountability— We value integrity and honesty, and embrace high standards.